1. This website (the Site) is owned and managed by ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE srl (hereinafter ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE)
Address: Via Castelcies, 22 – 31034 Cavaso del Tomba (TV)
Tel: + 39 0423 945720
2.Who can receive, process or use personal data
The owner of the treatment
The personal data of users who browse and interact on the Site (hereinafter, the "Personal Data") are processed by administrative, accounting and ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE employees in the exercise of their functions, as data processors. To obtain an updated list of data processors, users are invited to contact the owner at the e-mail address or at the address indicated in point 1.
Responsible for the treatment
To third parties to whom we communicate the data, we provide only the information necessary for the performance of the related functions.
The updated list of the Managers and the subjects to whom the data are communicated is available to the user, free of charge, upon request to ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE at the e-mail address or at the address indicated in point 1
3. 3. What data is collected and how
Data provided voluntarily
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mails to the Site address or through the form in the "Contacts" section (if present) involves the acquisition by ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE of the sender's e-mail address, necessary to respond to the request, as well as other personal data included in the communication or form.
4. 4. Place of data processing
The data controller is ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE based in Via Castelcies, 22 - 31034 Cavaso del Tomba (TV), which precedes and is handled by ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE technical staff in charge of processing
Personal data is never transferred outside the European Union.
5. Purpose of the processing of personal data and legal basis
Data provided voluntarily>
The information provided directly by users to contact ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE in the manner referred to in point 3 will be used exclusively to respond to questions and requests for information, as well as to provide any services requested by the user. The data may also be processed to fulfill obligations deriving from local and international regulations and for the exercise of rights in court.
The provision of data is necessary to use the services and functions described above: failure to provide the data does not allow ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE to provide these services and functions.
The legal basis of the processing is represented by the consent of the users. The data will not be used for marketing or profiling purposes.
ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE must confirm the existence of a newsletter service or periodic sending of information and advertising material. In this case, it will be necessary to further adapt both the "Contacts" section (if present) and the brief information note at the bottom of the data collection form on the Site.
Data provided voluntarily
The information provided directly by users is kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected, or is deleted following the completion of requests for information or services, unless it is necessary to continue processing the data. personal data of the user following further requests (for example following the stipulation of a contract for the supply of ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE services) or that the retention of Personal Data is required by legal obligations.
To obtain more information on the conservation of your Personal Data, you can write to ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE at the e-mail address or addresses indicated in point 1.
7. 6. User rights
- • confirmation of the existence and processing of personal data and their written (electronic) copy in a clear and understandable form;
- the following information:
- origin of personal data;
- purposes and methods of data processing;;
- methods of treatment;
- identity of the persons in charge and of the processing of personal data;
- subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them, even as managers or agents.
Users also have the right to obtain from ITACA ART INVESTMENTS::
- updating, rectification and integration of personal data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking or limitation of personal data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- the attestation that any operations requested on personal data by users have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proved impossible or involves the use of means that are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The portability of your data, or the transfer of the same to a third party identified by the user himself
Furthermore, users always have the right to object, in whole or in part
- • for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection by ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE;
- to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
- Users can also lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data).
Users can exercise their rights freely and at any time by writing to ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE at the e-mail address or addresses indicated in point 1..
8. 7. Security measures
ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE guarantees that the user's personal data are stored and controlled with the adoption of suitable and preventive security measures, in order to minimize the risk of destruction or loss of data, unauthorized access or processing that is not permitted or does not comply with the collection purposes indicated in the information.
However, ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE declines all responsibility in the event that such destruction or loss of data, or unauthorized access to them, depends on the equipment used by users or when they are not attributable to its responsibility. The user must therefore ensure, among other things, that his computer and internet provider uses adequate and updated software systems for the protection of data transmission (for example: antivirus, firewall, antispam filters).
Risk assessment related to the processing of personal data
ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE declares to have put in place internal risk assessment procedures related to the processing of Personal Data, subject to periodic updating and improvement in order to guarantee data security and compliance with the Privacy Law and in particular with the Privacy Regulation.
Links to other sites
The Company cannot be held responsible for the contents and rules adopted, including in terms of privacy, by different websites through links or banners. The Site can provide links to these sites exclusively to facilitate the user in his navigation. It is therefore suggested to pay attention when connecting to the links on the Site and to carefully read the related conditions of use and privacy rules.
A "cookie" is a technology that allows a website to store information tokens (an "identifier") in the browser used by the website while on the website Cookies are then sent back to the website on each subsequent visit or to a other web page that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are used to make the site work, or to make it work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
During navigation, the user can also receive cookies on his terminal that are taken from different web servers (third-party cookies), on which certain elements may reside (for example images, maps, sounds, specific links to pages of other domains) present on the site you are visiting.
Types of cookies and data processed on the Site
- • Navigation data
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified.
This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who connect to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's IT environment.
These data are only useful for detailed statistics on the use of the site and to check for errors deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, the data on web contacts do not currently persist for more than seven days
- • Technical cookies
- Session cookies: they are necessary for the proper functioning of a website and are deleted when the browser is closed.
- • Persistent cookies: allow websites to collect and analyze your data anonymously to improve your visibility Questi cookie non vengono cancellati quando chiudi il browser; These cookies are not deleted when you close the browser; they are saved on your device for two years or, if earlier, until you delete them
- • Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies allow us to keep track of the number of visitors to our website anonymously to monitor and improve the browsing experience.
- • Third-party service analysis cookies
These cookies are used to collect information on the use of the Site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the Site..
(ii) Cookies to integrate third party software products and functions
This type of cookie integrates functions developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks in order to share the contents of the site or to use third-party software services (such as software for generating additional maps and software that offer additional services).
ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE does not use profiling cookies, or those cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site.
ITACA INVESTIMENTI D'ARTE, according to current legislation, is not required to seek consent for the technical and analytical cookies necessary to provide the requested services.
Refuse and manage the sending of cookies
It is possible to refuse and manage the sending of cookies by changing the settings in the use of third-party services, as detailed below.
Blocking some cookies may prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site
Detail of cookies
Below is a detailed list of technical and analytics cookies used by this site:
First party cookies:
- PHPSESSID - session - needed by WordPress to identify a single user session.
Third party cookies:
- • GOOGLE STATISTICS
Necessary for the use of Google Analytics features. Some information relating to the visit to our site, including the IP address, can be transmitted to Google and stored on servers owned by Google. These data are used by Google Analytics to understand how often the same user visits this site, with which keywords he searches the site and which pages are most visited. However, this information is never individually or personally identified.
- GOOGLE MAPS
Google sets a series of cookies on pages where there is a Google Map.
How to disable cookies by configuring the browser
- In the settings menu, select "Show advanced settings" at the bottom of the page
- Select the "Content settings" button in the privacy section
- The top section of the page that appears informs you about cookies and allows you to set the cookies you want. It also allows you to delete all cookies currently stored.
- Mozilla Firefox
- In the tool’s menu, select "Options"
- Select the privacy tab in the options box
- From the drop-down menu choose "Use custom settings for history". The options for cookies will be displayed and you can choose to enable or disable them by clicking on the checkbox.
- Internet Explorer
- In the tool’s menu, select "Internet Options"
- Click on the privacy tab
- • You will see a privacy settings slider with six settings that allow you to control the number of cookies that will be placed: Block all cookies, High, Medium high, Medium (default level), Low and Accept all cookies.
For more information visit the dedicated page:
Internet Explorer 7 and 8 – https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/hub/4338813/windows-help
Internet Explorer 9 – https://support.microsoft.com/it-it/hub/4338813/windows-help
- In the settings menu, select the "Preferences" option
- Open the privacy tab
- Select the desired option from the "Block cookies" section
- Safari iOS (mobile)
Run the iOS Safari browser: tap Settings and then Safari
Tap on Block Cookies and choose from the various options: "Never", "Third-party advertisers" or "Always"
To delete all cookies stored by Safari, tap on Settings, then on Safari and finally on Delete Cookies and data.
For more information visit the dedicated page: https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- 1. Opera
Run the Opera browser
Click on Preferences then on Advanced and finally on Cookies Select one of the following options:
Accept all cookies
Accept cookies only from the site you visit: third-party cookies that are sent from a domain other than the one you are visiting will be rejected
Never accept cookies: all cookies will never be saved. How to do it
For more information visit the dedicated page https://help.opera.com/en/latest/
How to disable third-party service cookies
Google Services Google- https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it%20
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/